Just a little public service announcement.
Putting the cowl on:
If there’s a right side up to the design, turn it upside down.
1. Grasp the side nearest you with one hand.
2. Grasp the side farthest from you with the other hand.
3. Hold the part of the cowl nearest you underneath your chin.
4. With your other hand, pull the other side of the cowl up over your head.
Taking the cowl off:
1. With one hand, hold the cowl against the back of your neck.
2. With the other hand, grasp the part of the cowl that is directly under your chin.
3. Pull the part of the cowl that’s under your chin out, up and off over your head.
Yes, it’s just that simple.