Tuesday I went over to my mom’s to help her with electronic banking.  I followed the online instructions and evidently, I wasn’t holding my mouth right, and the website didn’t like what I entered, or the way I entered it or something.  Called the bank.  They said wait 24 hours and try again.  Mom tried again.  No soap.  So I get to go over again later today and call the bank and see what the deal is.  Tuesday is knitting group night, and by the time I got done playing on the computer, it was sneaking up on 5 o’clock, and mom suggested going out to eat, which we did at our favorite neighborhood cafeteria.  Later as we were watching the gear-up for election returns (it was election day), Mom asked me if I’d voted.  I hadn’t.  I decided to stop off to vote on the way to knititing group as one of the voting places in my precinct is right off the street I go up to get to knitting group.  The polls close at 7:00 p.m. here, and it was a quarter of 6:00 when I drove into the parking lot and noticed there were a lot of cars in it.  I walked in the building and saw why.  The line to get into the place where you vote went off up the hall!  There must have been 50 people standing in line.  They only had three people checking to see if you were registered to vote and if you had the proper ID.  Knitting group starts at 6:30, but by the time I got into the polling place, got checked, double checked, got done voting and finally made it to knitting group, it was almost a quarter of 7:00.

After I got home from knitting group and was watching TV, I was feeling cold.  When I went into the other room to get a shawl, I checked the thermostat and it said 69F/20.5C so I switched from AC to heat.  Don’t know if it has come on, but I’m sitting at the computer with a lap robe on, and a kitty between my knees — she’s been there all evening. I’ve also got a shawl on.  When I checked the thermostat a while ago, it said 68F/20C.

Monday night, I listed to sell on Amazon about 20 books I don’t intend to read a second time. Yesterday evening, I got seller notices in my email that I’ve already sold two of them, so I have to pack them up and take them to the post office today.   While I’m out and about, I’ve got to take my BFF’s Kindle cord back to her.  She left it here when she was over last Thursday (her days off are Thursdays and Sundays) so I could sort out her computer.   Also, I bought her a four-book series for her birthday, which is this month, but only three of them had come by last Thursday.  She took books 1, 2, and 4 with her, and book 3 came Tuesday so I’ll take her that as well.  I also need to get gas in the Crayola and pick up a few groceries, which I will do on my way home from my BFF’s.   Busy, busy, busy. . .